Cold Cotes Road
01423 770 937
Cold Cotes, Harrogate
Enjoy an Independent private luxury escape at Coldcotes
During these unprecedented times we understand the need for our guests to relax whilst adhering to the ever important social distancing guidelines that have now become part of our current daily lives . The location of Coldcotes just a 15 minute drive to Harrogate and on the doorstep of the stunning Yorkshire dales National Park offers the opportunity to enjoy a much deserved and needed break.
Residing at Coldcotes has always been a relaxing carefree experience and Mark ,I and our team will work very hard to uphold this irrelevant of these circumstances beyond our control.
We have listed the benefits of a stay at Coldcotes for new guest s and also t9 remind returning guests of what we do offer.
All of our 7 rooms are housed in converted outside buildings . They all have a private outside entrance directly into the room and private separate outside seating area .A separate large clearly marked allocated car parking space is now provided.
A comprehensive Breakfast either in our very large converted Barn is provided now with you’re own dedicated seating area for the duration of you’re stay . Alternatively a breakfast tray can be delivered to you’re room delivered daily including warm hearty breakfast sandwiches at a time to suit.
We have also now extended our in room early evening Deli menu service. This includes a fabulous selection of local produce to enjoy as an option to going out in the evening . Ordered in the morning delivered to the room . We are also fully licensed and have a selection of popular drinks or bring you’re own favourite tipple!
Homemade cake will greet guests as part of the self service check in along with the usual warm welcome and a cheery tale . ( told probably in high decibels from across the lawn by either or both of us ) So to clarify and comfort!
All of our rooms offer total privacy ensuring a comfortable stay here at Coldcotes.
- All rooms have there own individual private entrances with a private outside seating area
- All rooms are furnished with a comfortable internal seating area .The larger suites can include a separate lounge . Rooms have a small fridge kettle , crockery and condiments . ( please note there are no cooking facilities )
- All rooms enjoy their own large private marked car parking bay for the duration of you’re stay , within our very large private car park , bikes can also be stored safely in a lock up garage adjacent to the car park .
- Guests can further enjoy the extensive gardens at Coldcotes .Seating areas around the gardens are provided.
- A comprehensive in room continental / brunch breakfast is included daily during you’re stay pre ordered the night before and delivered at a time to suit direct to you’re suite , Breakfast includes cereals , fresh fruits and yogurts . Bakery basket and a choice of warm chunky breakfast sandwiches with vegetarian options and allergies accommodated.
- Alternatively breakfast can be taken in our large converted barn . We have a super airy dining room . A designated seating area for the duration of you’re stay is allocated for breakfast .
- Please note the following re you’re stay in order to give assurance that safety is of utmost importance for our guests and staff .
- All rooms will only be occupied up to 4 nights per week by the same guests . Ensuring once the deep clean is completed the room is locked and a 3 day isolation period occurs before being occupied again. Our opening day are therefore Wednesday to Saturday , last check out is Sunday by 11am . We will extend our opening days hopefully from Spring 2021.
- Housekeeping for the refresh of you’re room during you’re stay will be at you’re request only. Additional towels /linen and room condiments will be available upon request throughout you’re stay.
- The barn for the foreseeable future will only be open from 8 am until midday. The communal guest lounge is closed . Guest can select a dvd from a list in the room and this will be delivered to the room.
- All payments due will be taken the night prior to departure via the details submitted upon booking . A receipt will be provided.
- At this unprecedented time we cannot invite groups to stay at Coldcotes to ensure we can adhere to the rules set in place by the government for commercial establishments . We understand this is disappointing for groups that love to meet up at Coldcotes.
We so look forward to welcoming you to Coldcotes. Please do not hesitate to call 01423 770937 to discuss anything , however small.
Kindest regards Sue & Mark